If your Looking for great nori rolls fillings cashew cream, creamy avocado and fresh sprouts has a great balance between crunch and cream
|Cashew Cream Nori Rolls|
- 4 nori roll papers
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup buckwheat sprouts
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber
- cashew cream:
- 2 cups cashews
- 1Tbs coconut oil (optional)
- flax crunch:
- 1/2 cup whole flax
- 1 tsp nama shoyu soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger
- In your Vitamix, puree the cashews until you get a creamy paste.
- In your food processor, blend the flax crunch ingredients until combined
- Lay the nori paper on your cutting board, loading with cashew cream, flax crunch, vegetables, and avocado closest to you.
- Roll the paper away from you.
- Dip your finger in water to seal the nori roll.
- Slice with a serrated knife and serve with soy and ginger dipping sauce.